Friday, November 23, 2012

Chicken Invaders 4 Full (APK-Game)

Chicken Invaders 4 Full APK

 
 
 Think you're the dominant species of this planet? Think again.

I remember the day of the invasion well. The memories still burn deeply, like spicy chicken wings.
They came without warning, squawking menacingly, their ruffled feathers darkening the sun. Invading intergalactic chickens, out to punish humanity for our oppression of their earthly brethren.
I instantly knew what had to be done. I dropped my half-eaten chicken burger and jumped in my cockpit. With a greasy finger I set my lasers to "extra crispy" and blasted off to intercept the fowl invaders.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. Download Astropup now for best space action adventure on Android Phone. Astropup is a fun, addictive & a simple puzzle game based on realistic Physics.You wont regret it! Try Now >>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice. I really like it. Keep sharing such useful information..!!!
    I would love it. You will check it out this game: Radiant Fighter you love this game.

    ReplyDelete

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac131/ImanSeptiyanto/link.jpg