Friday, September 7, 2012

Retired Wizard Story 1.4 (APK-Game)

Current Version: 1.4
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Category: Arcade & Action
V1.4 update:
Crash bug on some devices is fixed.
Overview:
The farm escape defense!
[Introduction]
Once I was the greatest wizard in this kingdom.. But I abandoned wealth and honor to live an ordinary life in my hometown.
Since I came back home, I started raising sheep on a small farm.
On a boring afternoon, I used a speaking spell to the sheep. Suddenly, the sheep started acting like humans and escaping from the farm. I have to use different magic spells to change them back to their original state before the sheep owner finds out. Otherwise, everyone will find out that I was the greatest wizard of the kingdom and I will not be able to live an ordinary life in my hometown.
‘Stop all the escaping sheep!’
‘The enchanted sheep are coming!’
‘The farm escape defense!’
[How to play]
- Using spells and items, stop enchanted sheep from escaping.
- Normal magic deals damage by touching the target.
- Continuous magic deals damage by touching and holding the target.
- Special magic deals damage to all enemies for a period of time.
- Mana potions, Power-up items, and Freeze items are permanent to use.
- A mana potion regenerates your mana by 50% of full mana.
- A power-up item increases the magic power of all spells for a period of time.
- A freeze item freezes all enemies for a period of time.
[Features]
- Daily free bonus.
- 10 chapters, 100 stages
- cute game characters in each chapter.
- simple and easy control
- various upgrade systems
[Official Trailer]
http://bit.ly/RetiredWizard
Retired Wizard Story 3Retired Wizard Story 2Retired Wizard Story 1
Download
download button Download Retired Wizard Story 1.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac131/ImanSeptiyanto/link.jpg